Saturday, March 12, 2005
England: The Land of Many Spuds
This is exciting for me! I have never been off of the North American Continent, and now...I'm being a tourist in LONDON, ENGLAND! Suprisingly, even though I am Canadian, there are days that feel cold here! But I do miss the snow! I miss Canadian snow! I must be climatised to India. That's right, I was in India! For 3 WHOLE MONTHS! This little spud has seen many things these past months! What a change from Canada! "The freedom country!"
Well, at this point I'm just seeing how the blog works so I will probably write more later.
spudout! :)
Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @
10:56 AM
1 comments
Comments:
Heh-heh.... The Land of many Spuds. hehehe. I'm glad you're doing well, and wow!! YOur own BLOG? WHOOOOOO!!!!
:) Ah yes, and do not fret I have been talking to many a folk on here... Unfortunately, I have spilt many a food on these brown pants... such as mustard and cream cheese.
It's kind of dissappointing... oh well. Have a great time! Go all out for God, and yes, I miss you a lot.:)
Farewell...
# posted by
Encaitar Mapalon :
1:24 PM