
So I just got home from traveling around Canada with VTI on one of their teams. I got married to the love of my life just after Christmas in 2007. We retured to team after the honeymoon. God is good! And it's great to see what God is doing around the world! We'll see what happens next.

~ Spudding this and Spudding that ~ Spudding near and far ~ Spudding Christ right where you're at ~ Spudding people where you are ~ Spudout!!
| Do you wish you could ever fly To see amazing things from the sky And stop to ask yourself why, Why the time rushes by? We are no more than a moment A warm wind that's been sent To touch all those who resent The very fact that they live. Life is not an extended day, Life is now! Choose to live, Choose to love The One who gives life! ~April 13, 2005 Life is: Loving Intensely and Forgetting Everyday! |
These were some poems that I wrote after I had an interesting tour of the London Tower. It was a place where they had executions and stuff like that. There were torture chambers and everything!! Yikes! Praise the Lord that we don't have that anymore, but it really makes you think about life and stuff like that...so that's what I did.
spudout!