My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

So I just got home from traveling around Canada with VTI on one of their teams. I got married to the love of my life just after Christmas in 2007. We retured to team after the honeymoon. God is good! And it's great to see what God is doing around the world! We'll see what happens next.



Links

James
J and K story
Dan & Laura
Elly
Bryce
Jordan & Valean
AJ
Rhys
James II
Bryce II
My Blog the II
Essy
Jenna
Tim L.
Natman
Paul
Amy
Crystal
Tinaya
Missionary Blogs
VTI
NCEM
Arabian Horses
Beth
Scott
The Sorells
My Pictures
My Multiply Site



Archives

March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
July 2009
September 2009


Spudmania

~ Spudding this and Spudding that ~ Spudding near and far ~ Spudding Christ right where you're at ~ Spudding people where you are ~ Spudout!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005  
Hi

I must apologize for my lack of spuddingness. Coming back to Canada from all the excitement overseas has just made me feel like there is no need of update. Like nothing ever changes. But it actually does!

We have been on tour. I got to spend an awesome time in Saskatchewan with family last week. There was a HUGE surprise there when I pulled in to the church driveway...

My sister said..."Hurry and get your things in the trunk of my car Karina, I have to get home."
So I walked over with my stuff and almost left it there to go get the rest, but then, to my WILDEST imagination...

THERE WAS MY BROTHER!!!

(My brother had secretly taken a holiday from teaching English in S Korea and just happened to show up right when I was home! This was one of the first times our whole family had been together for over a year!)

BIG SURPRISE!

I screamed, pulled him out of the trunk, (where he had been waiting for 45 minutes!) and threw my arms around him! I was very happy and had a HUGE burst of energy at that moment. I ran to my van and announced to my team, "MY BROTHER IS HERE!" and ran back to give home another BIG hug! :)

Well, since traveling in SK, we've moved down to Montana. The scenery is beautiful...truly a land of BIG skies!

Today was a really good day today. My throat seems to not be sore any more (ugg...that rhymed)!!! YAY! We had a really fun time with the kids today. After the second DVBS, we went and saw the kids do a Tball game! It was SO cute!

They were so excited that we came. They were all in the outfield when we got there, but when they came in, they all came running and gave us HUGE hugs and shouted, "You're here! You're here!" It was really awesome! I miss playing baseball now!

So, now that we are doing DVBSs and camps, things are almost a little more relaxed now. We get a little more time to hang out and have fun in the sun (ugg...another rhyme! pagh grrr)! I am really encouraged to see friendships on team really growing!

The spud patch is fertile, and growth is right! Yay for spudbuds! ;)

~spudout~


Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @ 9:04 PM   2 comments Comments: hehehe, spudbuds
# posted by Blogger Encaitar Mapalon : 10:32 AM   I love making up new spud words!!!
# posted by Blogger Karina: Queen of Spuds : 5:59 PM   Post a Comment

>