Friday, June 17, 2005
Raining Spuds!!
WOW!
The rain has been awesome lately! Yesterday we had a HUGE shower for about 20 minutes! You couldn't see the end of the driveway very well!!! Then, after it all cleared, there was a beautiful rainbow with it's double around it!
Montana is a really cool place!
Unfortunately, we did see a lot of fields that had a lot of wind damage in them. :(
But today was our first day of really doing one of our new programs! Thankfully, we came up with a couple of really fun dramas 2 days ago and pulled them off today! I even got to play the Russian Chopsticks piano duet with Crystelle as the background music for one of them! It is really a lot of fun!
I'm really going to miss my team members. It will be a sad day when we are done team July 31.
But, I will be content on having fun now and focusing on what needs to be done now.
I'm so glad that if I don't see them again on earth, I will see them in heaven...:)
have a good Sonshiny day!
~spudout~
Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @
7:12 PM
0 comments
Comments: