Wednesday, August 24, 2005
TIME
It is strange how you wish time would fly by sometimes, yet wish you could stop and savor the moment at others. Does time fly? Does time slow down? I believe it does. When you're having fun with someone you love it races...but at the same time, not fast enough.
God teaches us patience by the way He designed time. It is our job and duty to stay pure in thought, mind, action, motive, and spirit. It is who you are that defines how you act...NOT how you act defines who you are.
We have VICTORY over the temptations of this world! Not with power that comes from us, but from our Victor - Jesus Christ! He is the example of ultimate patience. He takes the time to teach us lessons that we so desperately need to survive in life with pure hearts!
PRAISE THE LORD!"I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, You saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:14-16
~spudout~
Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @
12:47 AM
1 comments
Comments:
Right now all time does is crawl. I hope you are luckier than I.
# posted by
elly :
4:18 PM