Thursday, October 19, 2006
laughing out spuds
Hi! These are some great poems that my Uncle told me.
Mary had a little lamb
The doctor was surprised
Then Old McDonald had a farm
And took the booby prize
Mary had a little lamb
She also had a bear
I've often seen her little lamb
But never seen her bare
Mary had a little lamb
She fed it very well
One day she gave it dynamite
And blew it all to...pieces!
---
Hickory Dickory Dock
Three mice ran up the clock
The clock struck one
The other two got away with minor injuries!
Ha ha ha! I have a funny family!!
~spudout~
Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @
7:09 PM
4 comments
Comments:
I had to read that twice. man I'm slow reading when I get up. pretty funny. I like the one with the mices.
have great day.
# posted by :
3:36 AM
Tee hee. That's nuts. :D
# posted by
Seanna :
9:26 PM
I had to read it twice too... lol
oi!
# posted by
Encaitar Mapalon :
7:58 PM
Awesome!!!!!!
# posted by
Tim :
1:33 PM