Monday, October 23, 2006
NEW SPUDS!!
YAY!! I have a new look to my blog! Thank you Essy!!! Do you like it? I like it!
Well, yesterday, I had fun with Gramma Ida. She made the kids laugh!! It was pretty funny! Sometimes I don't know how she can do it! When I try to do the same thing, it just doesn't have the same jollyness to it that it gets when she does it!
God has been teaching me a lot about Himself lately!! The most amazing thought that I am meditating on is that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, PRAYS for ME!! I have just come out of a time where I was feeling disappointed and let down by God. But all through that time, I couldn't let go of my faith and Jesus' love...And now I realize why...He was praying for me!! WHAT AN AWESOME THOUGHT, EH?
I hope it gets you excited, because I'm so excited here in my little part of the world that I wish all my friends all over the world could hear me SHOUT IT!!! JESUS IS A REAL LIFE GOD, A PERSONAL GOD, WHO DOESN'T HANG US OUT TO DRY! HE PRAYS FOR US WHEN WE ARE DISCOURAGED! HE LOVES US MORE THAN WE COULD EVER, EVER KNOW!
God bless you!! And God be praying for you!
~spudout~
Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @
11:19 PM
5 comments
Comments:
sweet design! she's doing a new one for me soon!
# posted by
elly :
1:05 PM
Cool new place! I like!
I think that it is so cool to be able to display some of God's creation.
Your bro in Christ,
TIM
# posted by
Tim :
1:31 PM
In fact, I do like it. Very much. I also like your content. It's encouraging. Thanks.
Btw, did you take the pic? I do think it's so awesome...
# posted by
Seanna :
3:19 PM
nice! how about me now?
# posted by
Encaitar Mapalon :
9:40 PM
This picture is complements of Christy Broers from somewhere in Ethiopia or Kenya! Thanks Christy! This picture was passed around the dorm somehow. I like it too.
# posted by
Karina: Queen of Spuds :
10:17 PM