Sunday, November 12, 2006
Spudding out...Back to my original roots!
Hi Everyone!!
Well, the time has finally come to bid this fair country "good bye!" Yes, on Tuesday, I begin my journey back from whence I came. I will get to my final destination (Prince Albert) around Dec 2 or 3!! Not before I get to wish my love farewell on his journey to Russia.
I know some of you who are viewing this, may have wondered "Where exactly is she?" So I have posted a picture of USA... Corvallis is sort of underneath the S in Salem, and between Salem and Eugene in Oregon. Oregon is below Washington, below BC. So I have a few statelines to cross on my way home. If you need to, I think you can click on the image for a larger picture.

Please pray for safe travels for me, and good enough driving weather. Thanks. See you soon, Canada! And good bye for now my USA friends, I will see you again!
~spudout~
Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @
5:02 PM
3 comments
Comments:
YAY! another update...Can't wait till you come home, I have some videos to show you,k?
See-ya
# posted by :
1:46 PM
Glad to here you're coming back to wonderful, glorious, patriotic, sit-on-the-fence CANADA!!!!! Safe travels!
Your bro,
Tim
# posted by
Tim :
5:27 PM
I wish you good drivings! I'm assuming you're driving, anyway. I won't see you for a while, I think...I'm at Grasslands National Park and will be for the next week-and-a-half-ish. Again, happy travels!
Jenna
# posted by
~Jedda :
4:03 PM