My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

So I just got home from traveling around Canada with VTI on one of their teams. I got married to the love of my life just after Christmas in 2007. We retured to team after the honeymoon. God is good! And it's great to see what God is doing around the world! We'll see what happens next.



Links

James
J and K story
Dan & Laura
Elly
Bryce
Jordan & Valean
AJ
Rhys
James II
Bryce II
My Blog the II
Essy
Jenna
Tim L.
Natman
Paul
Amy
Crystal
Tinaya
Missionary Blogs
VTI
NCEM
Arabian Horses
Beth
Scott
The Sorells
My Pictures
My Multiply Site



Archives

March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
July 2009
September 2009


Spudmania

~ Spudding this and Spudding that ~ Spudding near and far ~ Spudding Christ right where you're at ~ Spudding people where you are ~ Spudout!!

Monday, January 15, 2007  
PULLING SPUDS...
So, I was happily eating my tapioca pudding this morning, and I got a call...

YAY! Thank you so much for your prayers...

I finally got a job! So, Friday, I had the job interview, and this morning I was accepted to be an Assistant at a Vet clinic here in Prince Albert. I get to help exercise dogs, hold the animals as the vet administers anesthetic or some other medication in a needle, clean: the clinic, kennels, and operating tables and equipment, answer phones at the front desk...and whatever else may come up.

I'm really excited about it and the environment that I get to be in. I work from 8:15 - 5:15 Mondays and Thursdays...later on they will start me working half days on Friday! After 3 months I get a raise, and maybe more hours!! PTL!

I'm also really excited that I get to go on a 10 day mission trip to northern Manitoba with NCEM at the end of the month!! We plan on getting together some dramas, puppet skits, object lessons, songs, and there will be 2 men (Gary Brown and Ken Mahood) who will do the preaching. We will go across some winter roads...I hope at that point I'd be sleeping!! When we get to different villages, we will be doing a variety of things from games nights to services to radio! It will be a lot of fun and a great experience!!!

I would appreciate your prayers for the planning of the programs. With my VTI experience, Gary Brown has asked me to be in charge!! I feel REALLY rusty! But, I see this as an opportunity that God has given me to be stretched and grow in Him! Pray that with the evangelism that we will be doing, there will be prepared hearts that are ready to hear the gospel, and that there would be a clear response. Also pray for safety in the travels (I'm personally not looking forward to those winter roads!)!!

I have heard from James numerous times now...but not enough times that I'd like of course, but you take what you can get right? Anyway, he's having a good time in Siberia. You should check out his blog. There is a link to his blog from mine. He was even able to update his blog without having me to do it last time!! AMAZING!!

May God continue to bless you in all that you do!! Keep your eyes on Christ!!
Psalm 121

~spudout~


Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @ 2:33 PM   2 comments Comments: Hey! How you all doing? ^_^

Take care eh!
~J
# posted by Blogger Encaitar Mapalon : 6:53 AM   thanks! U 2! :) ~k~
# posted by Blogger Karina: Queen of Spuds : 11:28 PM   Post a Comment

>