My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

So I just got home from traveling around Canada with VTI on one of their teams. I got married to the love of my life just after Christmas in 2007. We retured to team after the honeymoon. God is good! And it's great to see what God is doing around the world! We'll see what happens next.



Links

James
J and K story
Dan & Laura
Elly
Bryce
Jordan & Valean
AJ
Rhys
James II
Bryce II
My Blog the II
Essy
Jenna
Tim L.
Natman
Paul
Amy
Crystal
Tinaya
Missionary Blogs
VTI
NCEM
Arabian Horses
Beth
Scott
The Sorells
My Pictures
My Multiply Site



Archives

March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
July 2009
September 2009


Spudmania

~ Spudding this and Spudding that ~ Spudding near and far ~ Spudding Christ right where you're at ~ Spudding people where you are ~ Spudout!!

Friday, February 02, 2007  
I am now in Manitoba...
HI

I made it across the first winter road! We have only got stuck once... :) But that was only in the soft stuff on the side of the road as we pulled over to let the person behind us by...then we couldn't get out...but the truck that passed us stopped and backed up to pull us out. That was exciting.

We had a really good night tonight in the Pas...last night was our first night in Cumberland House, SK...it was good, but I might be able to say that it was also pretty shaky...we had to hash out some drama... :) It's really good now!

We joined up with the Plett boys and their puppets...they are small puppets...it was really funny seeing Esther trying to do the puppet...her first time she stuck its head up, she began to speak and held its mouth open all the way...we laughed our heads off. So we started working with her on hand-eye-mouth coordination.

We had some really fun games with the youth tonight too. One of the girls wrote us a very nice note and drew pictures of us girls...I could tell who I was because I'm the only one without glasses.

Anyway. Thanks so much for your prayers.
Take care
I'll try to send some pictures soon.

~spudout~


Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @ 12:00 AM   1 comments Comments: Looking forward in seeing the pics, I'll be updating my blog sometime around tuesday I think?
Anyways, safe home trip,k?
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:52 AM   Post a Comment

>