My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

So I just got home from traveling around Canada with VTI on one of their teams. I got married to the love of my life just after Christmas in 2007. We retured to team after the honeymoon. God is good! And it's great to see what God is doing around the world! We'll see what happens next.



Links

James
J and K story
Dan & Laura
Elly
Bryce
Jordan & Valean
AJ
Rhys
James II
Bryce II
My Blog the II
Essy
Jenna
Tim L.
Natman
Paul
Amy
Crystal
Tinaya
Missionary Blogs
VTI
NCEM
Arabian Horses
Beth
Scott
The Sorells
My Pictures
My Multiply Site



Archives

March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
July 2009
September 2009


Spudmania

~ Spudding this and Spudding that ~ Spudding near and far ~ Spudding Christ right where you're at ~ Spudding people where you are ~ Spudout!!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007  
stuffed spuds....



OK


So my nose is cold. At times like this, it gets up on its two feet and runs off! I'm serious! My nose is incredibly in shape!! It's fit!! It's the only thing about me that has a "skinny" metabolism.


James on the other hand...he refers to his nose as one that refuses to exercise. Yup, his nose just sits there and fills up with its daily consumption. In other words, James' nose is a lazy, stuck-up, "gluttonous" NOSE!! Ha ha ha... James and I had this conversation. Did he ever make me laugh about it! I asked him if he was calling his nose fat...there was no hesitation in his answer..."YUP!"


So when your nose begins to run away, smile, and be thankful that it is actually deciding to be productive with its time!


*sniff*


~spudout~

Labels:



Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @ 11:59 PM   5 comments Comments: Ha ha, I love that. I think my nose would definately be in the gluttonous category. It's such a piggy wiggy, not wanting to share its snot... sorry... :p
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:53 PM   Ha ha, I love that. I think my nose would definately be in the gluttonous category. It's such a piggy wiggy, not wanting to share its snot... sorry... :p
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:53 PM   Darn, a double comment. Sawwy about that thar...

-ess
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:54 PM   Well, I didn't see that coming...Interesting topic. You know to think of it...my nose is kinda going lazy. Better get it in shape.

See-ya!

Nathan Wolfe
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:17 AM   Karina, you are weird. I luv you. And your nose.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 3:49 PM   Post a Comment

>