
So I just got home from traveling around Canada with VTI on one of their teams. I got married to the love of my life just after Christmas in 2007. We retured to team after the honeymoon. God is good! And it's great to see what God is doing around the world! We'll see what happens next.

~ Spudding this and Spudding that ~ Spudding near and far ~ Spudding Christ right where you're at ~ Spudding people where you are ~ Spudout!!
So, today, I got to go show and teach some home schooled kids the chalking technique. First, we started off with the picture that they gave me all the ideas of what to draw. I asked them, "where do you like to go for holidays," so we ended up drawing a nice lakeside scene. The boys and girls couldn't decide between a brown cedar canoe and a red canoe so we had both. See the bears and the ducks? The kids also told me what the people in the canoe would be wearing. They were quite impressed! Then, after we all agreed that the picture was done, we went upstairs so the kids could try doing some chalk on their own! They were pretty good! It was fun! And then we had a draw for someone to take the picture home. YAY for VTI that taught me how to use chalk! Thanks Bruce!
Labels: light hearted