Monday, April 09, 2007
Fleeing Spuds!!!
HI :O ~_~ (with this second smiley face, you're supposed to imagine me closing my eyes and scrunching my nose up.)So, this morning while I was at work, there was a dog that came in so that we could remove a whole mouthful of porcupine quills! But then, I soon realized that I would be in the flea removing business! (Especially since I have now pulled 4 of them off of ME!) I have a really creepy, crawly feeling all over me! It's scary!So watch out for those itchy feelings!!~spudout~
Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @
11:51 AM
4 comments
Comments:
Hey, I know what that is like. Kinda the same feeling one gets when tick season starts up.. well take care and God Bless....
Adam Lever
# posted by
Kristoph :
5:49 PM
maybe don't share the fleas with me, eh?
# posted by :
3:58 PM
Yeesh, I feel icky thinking about it. That made my day. ;)
# posted by
Seanna :
3:17 PM
I HATE FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# posted by
Tim :
2:23 PM