Saturday, April 28, 2007
Goodbye Puppy!
In Loving Memory of
Little Ann
(Anni)
July 19, 1993 ~ April 28, 2007






This is in loving memory of my dear Anni. Her full name was Little Ann, named after the dog from my favorite childhood book, "Where The Red Fern Grows."
Anni was preceded by her mother: Misty, sisters: Nikki and Jiggles, and her brother: Curly, also her friends: Duke, Alaska, Fester, Bob Cat (the Blob), Lurch, and Leo. She was survived by her brother: Wetzel who is still with us...fat lump and all, also by her friends Roo and Bear.
Anni lived a good long life of 14 years. We joked that she was a dog with nine lives. Anni was run over by a vehicle twice, stepped on by a horse once, miraculously recovered from a ruptured bowel, her tail was disconnected at the base, and the ligaments were torn on her back left leg (all three of those injuries were because of being run over the first time). She recovered from a staph infection after her second run over, and her split toenail healed after being stepped on.
She later developed a heart murmur, and a collapsing trachea, which progressed to congestive heart failure. We all knew it was only a matter of time. But she will always be remembered as such a tough, good, sweet little dog. She was a very good companion, play mate, and friend. She loved everyone, and was always ready to play or sneak a lick of appreciation. I'm going to miss you so much, Anni!
From all of us who have known and loved you!
Good bye, Sweetie.

Labels: reminiscing
Posted by Karina: Queen of Spuds @
11:01 PM
2 comments
Comments:
Wow, what a strong little dog. I only got know your Ann for a short time and I feel that I'm going to miss her as well. Sorry for your lost.
Other than that have good a day.
# posted by :
12:11 AM
My condolances. Although I never met little Anne I know that she will be missed.
Your bro in Christ
Tim
# posted by
Tim :
7:17 PM